my recent reads..

Atomic Accidents: A History of Nuclear Meltdowns and Disasters; From the Ozark Mountains to Fukushima
Power Sources and Supplies: World Class Designs
Red Storm Rising
Locked On
Analog Circuits Cookbook
The Teeth Of The Tiger
Sharpe's Gold
Without Remorse
Practical Oscillator Handbook
Red Rabbit

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Rails authentication with Authlogic and RPX


The Singapore Ruby Brigade had it's monthly meetup last night. Great discussions as always, and how can you complain when you get to carry on over maggi mee goreng supper until the wee hours;-)

Here are the slides from my talk about Rails authentication options in general, and specifically why and how to use RPX with Authlogic (using the Authlogic_RPX gem I released last week).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think RBX is for me, but this is a great presentation and some great code.

Unknown said...

Thanks Dan - comments like that always appreciated;-)

And as for RPX - yes, not always the solution, but I hope with authlogic_rpx, at least an easy option to reach for when it's appropriate!